Thursday, December 13, 2012

Um...Seahorse

Okay I promise not to post about seahorses again, especially during the holidays. While everyone else is sharing holiday scenes, I'm over here sourcing seahorses. Funny thing is...I am seriously not a big fan of them in interiors. I just find them fascinating. So this is it..promise.

I spotted the image of the breakfast nook below on Pinterest. Madeline Weinrib had shared it a few days ago and I was like...how did you know, Ms. Weinrib, that I'm strangely drawn to these creatures? I adore her fabrics and textiles...that is her rug in the image. And the seahorse table is quite divine actually.

The fabric is from Spoonflower...please forgive me for not remembering the seller. It's cute though...no?

Okay, so maybe I do like seahorses in interiors!

Hope everyone is well! I think after this post I'm off to donate to Oceana.



2 comments: