I want to introduce you to the gorgeous and super sweet owner of a fabulous boutique right across the street from me. Her name is Carmen...
And she owns Current Boutique, a chic modern consignment store in the heart of Clarendon. Other locations include Alexandria and soon-to-be Logan Circle in DC. It's a very dangerous store to live near because there is always something fabulous to purchase at a super affordable price. It makes me happy to know that I contribute to a local boutique that is not only eco-friendly, but chic as well.
So, I thought why not do a 'What to Wear Wednesdays' segment highlighting some of the stylish outfits they offer. I will be working with Kat (another gorgeous and chic woman) over at the Alexandria store, so at the end of this post be sure to check out her selection from there...she keeps everything under $150.
1. J. Crew - quince (chartruese) with watermelon lining cotton blazer (size 4) $68.95
2. Free People - black/white striped cotton turtleneck (small) $22.95
3. Express - light red cotton voile skirt (size 4) $10.95
4. Sam Edelman - black suede boots (size 8) $78.95
5. Michael Kors - black leather chain purse with studs $46.95
This outfit will get you through the chilly mornings and into the warm afternoons in style.
Check out what Kat has put together over at Current Boutique in Alexandria here.