Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bienvenue

Come on in...


To our entry...


In the coming weeks I plan on sharing my home, one room at a time. 

I love the openness of our entry room above. The chandy and table were both Craigslist finds and the bench a trash day score. It's a tad wobbly, but I love it. I plan on having a cushion made for it in this print...


As for art between the sconces...maybe something from my father's photo archive. I'll share when I find something. 

Here's a close up of our chandelier and medallion...


Up next...the dining room. Thanks for stopping by!

~Danielle 





8 comments:

  1. Stunning! It's chic and fun at the same time. All comes together perfectly. I think that fabric on the bench will be perfect. -NL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! But my daughter would never go visit you- not with those snakes on the bench!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can now visit...fabric selection changed. Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  3. Interesting ~ Love it ~ Can't wait to see it...!!

    ReplyDelete