Friday, June 28, 2013

Fridays Finest Finds

It's actually Friday and I have a small window to showcase some great finds on Craigslist in the DC Metro area...

Love this desk. I think I'd spray paint legs brass...

Great outdoor table that could use a fresh coat...

Perfect for a tv stand or diaper changing station...

Gorgeous...

Funky bedside lamps..

So cozy...

Would be dreamy in a bold velvet, hit pink maybe...

A unique wicker piece. I'd spray paint black and stick my laptop in it...

Stunning and it'd go lovely with the bedframe above...

4 of these beauties for sale...

Again I'd remove paint or paint black..

A kickass bar. Does anyone have a man cave in need of a mod bar?... 

Rare...

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
~Danielle 

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the link for the teal stand? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete