Friday, November 2, 2012

Do You Pong?

I do.
Years ago when I bought my first cell phone I was initially skeptical about the heat radiating from the ear piece, but as time went on I forgot about it. Fast forward 5 years and I read an article about the harmful radiation that cell phones emit. After doing a bit more investigating I came across Pong Research:
http://www.pongresearch.com/
They have developed technology to reduce the amount of radiation cell phones emit, specifically for iPhone, Blackberry, and iPads. So guess what, I'm a loyal customer. Not only do I feel more comfortable having my boys play with my phone, I am more than pleased with their customer service. Recently my case broke, they were quick to respond and I received my new case in the mail right away. As a side note I recommend the 'Rugged' cases, especially if you're clumsy like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment