Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day

In honor of Earth Day I thought I'd share a few of my favorite eco-friendly resources...

Shampoo Bottles

To find out how safe and/or natural cosmetics and toiletries are I always check EWG Skin Deep first.

To be abreast of the latest stylish and sustainable products for home, fashion, and lifestyle I subscribe to ecofabulous


I adore Milkshake and MilkshakeKids, which provide free daily e-mails "dedicated to finding the good in everything features companies, causes, people, places, and products [that] give back and make a difference."

Healthy World Healthy Child - CHEC Creating Healthy Environments For Children       Inhabitots Logo

For even more kid related sites I like Healthy Child Healthy World and Inhabitots.

HAPPY EARTH DAY...which should be EVERDAY!


1 comment:

  1. Danielle- Happy Earth Day to you, too, Ms. Chair of the Green Committee at your son's school!

    Love these sites - Zem's Ecofabulous is a favorite! And what an insightful quote. Can I use it on my husband and kids when I try to sway them ever-so-gently to greener sides?

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete