Monday, November 28, 2011

Family Photos

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving last week! Having been with family made me appreciate how blessed I am to have them all. I then thought about how to honor them in my home interiors. And this quickly led to photos of my loved ones...what better way to express your love than to have their images on your walls. Here is a compilation of images to achieve this in a stylish way...

via homesweet style

via Skona Hem

via Lonny

I wish I could remember where I saw this chic image and give credit where credit is due...



Family photos in a nursery...what better way to to honor loved ones...

via house of turquoise 

via Lonny

via decorpad

You could even go for more abstract images...

via little green notebook

If you want high quality large images, I highly recommend hiring a professional, either in an outdoor setting, your home or even a studio. Wouldn't that be a great gift instead of another pair of pjs?

6 comments:

  1. Love the image over the fireplace, great idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree, personal always makes a room. I've done a few posts on the subject for Apartment Therapy, because i think it's so interesting what a volatile topic it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family photos are my most treasured items. I love all the ways these images display them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo from Lonny! Those little girls are so cute and their headboards are so chic.
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
    xo E + J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these images Danielle! When can we see your nursery, and when are you due?? So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Patty...I just finished the nursery and am waiting to hear back from Apartment Therapy. I entered the Color Contest and will share asap! I've got about a month to go and boy some days I'm so ready to have him. xx Danielle

    ReplyDelete