Monday, September 19, 2011

Time to Think of Tulips

Yes I know that Tulips bloom in the Spring, but now is the time to start planting and preparing for a beautiful tulip filled Spring. I recently found out about EcoTulips, a company that sells organic pesticide-free tulips, from Jasmere. Jasmere is an on-line resource that specializes in sharing deals from various eco-minded companies. Currently Jasmere is hosting a 50% off voucher to EcoTulips. I just took advantage of the deal and will be planting as soon as the tulips arrive. I'm hoping to create gorgeous gardens like these...




Okay, okay...I may not be able to create gardens that massive, but I can still use the color combinations above as inspiration for my own petite jardin. Or if you want to brighten up your home, a wool landscape rug by Liz Eeuwes might just be what you need...


Happy Planting! 

1 comment:

  1. Eco Tulips is a wonderful tulip company! They are located just outside of Charlottesville, VA...where I am from. Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete