Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I want to ride my bicycle...

I want to ride my bike..
Recently my 1976 green schwinn bike was stolen right out of my backyard...so scary, but I won't go into that!

Since I've been honoring all of my bad luck recently, I thought it was only natural to honor my stolen wheels. Without further ado, here are some cool bicyclette items on one of my favorite sites...you guessed it..Etsy...

My Vintage Bicycle Pillow

Octopus on a Bike - American Apparel - Brown - TShirt - FREE SHIPPING - Available in XS, S, M, L and XL

Bike's Got Back Bicycle T-shirt $17.99 (if I looked good in yellow I would totally get this, but alas I look like I have a severe case of jaundice in yellow)
Bike's Got Back - Bicycle tee shirt - Orange on Yellow - Mens / Unisex XL

Tiger on Bike T-shirt $18 (it's the year of the Tiger right!?)
Tiger on a Bike T Shirt - Camel Bike Shirt - Size S, M, L, XL, and XXL  1

And a t-shirt for your little dumpling...
SALE - screenprinted bicycle onesie for boys or girls

Bicyclette hand screened silk tie $30 (uh..great price and great gift)
Bicyclette - hand screened bicycle silk necktie in three color choices, ready to ship

Bicycle Eco Key Rack $19 (great price and love upcycling!)
Bicycle-Themed, Eco Key Rack, White / Teal, Hand-Stamped, 10 x 5 - GHOST RIDERS

Upcycled Rubber Oakleaf Necklace $30 (another great upcycled item and great for fall)
Upcycled Rubber Oakleaf Necklace

Fox on a Bike Cork Trivet $10 (so cute and unexpected)
Fox on a Bike -Cork Trivet

Vital Bicycle, screen printed glassware, charcoal, set of 2 old fashioned glasses

I can't seem to stop..
Bicycles Vintage Dictionary Art Print $7 (great way to re-use old dictionaries)
Bicycles - Vintage DICTIONARY Art Print - 8x10

Thanks a bunch for hanging in there..
4 Thanks A Bunch Vintage Bicycle Card Set

I'm done...I promise!

Cheers,
Danielle
Well maybe not totally done...
KEEP CALM AND RIDE ON, Vintage Bicycle-13x19 Poster (Cardinal RED) Buy 3 and get 1 FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment